As Australian organisations increasingly leverage the power of new technologies, digital initiatives, data, AI, automation, and modern project management trends, a different set of leadership skills increasingly sought after.
These skills are irreplaceable by technology. They enable you to connect and build meaningful relationships with your team while motivating them to get the best outcomes. They help you to increase your presence with stakeholders while demonstrating your agility and adaptability as a leader.
In this interactive and practical workshop, you will develop these critically important leadership skills while you:
- Explore the difference between managing a team and leading a team
- Understand what it takes to build a highly engaged, high-performing team
- Define who you are and what you stand for as a leader with vision and purpose
- Identify your personal leadership brand and style
- Reflect on your current leadership strengths and opportunities
- Learn a framework and develop tools and resources to enhance communication, build trust and increase collaboration, productivity, and success for you and your team
- Workshop ways to build your leadership presence, develop your influence, and maximise your impact as a leader
This workshop is for leaders who are ready and willing to invest in their leadership skills to drive exceptional outcomes.
Founder | Leadership Communication Strategist & Coach
Behind the Scenes Communications