If engineering leaders play an essential role in your sales process, or you have solutions for them, then the Women in Engineering Summit 2023 is an ideal event to showcase your latest products and innovations.
Following last year’s sold-out inaugural event, the Summit offers a prime opportunity to engage with key decision makers representing the entire spectrum of the engineering profession, understand their challenges, and share solutions. You’ll be able to accomplish all of this while at the same time demonstrating your support for diversity, equity and inclusion in engineering.
KEY BENEFITS OF SPONSORING:
- Cut your sales and marketing lead time – get in front of the influencers and decision-makers shaping the future of engineering across a vast range of industries
- Demonstrate your product, make immediate face to face connections, and get real-time feedback from leaders and decision-makers
- Network with your target customer and cement relationships over two days with multiple social and business interaction opportunities
- Position your business as a thought and solutions leader
WHO SHOULD PARTNER?
A vast range of businesses can benefit from partnering with the Women in Engineering Summit, including but not limited to:
- Technology providers
- Building and construction suppliers
- Indirect suppliers
- Management and leadership training
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
The Women in Engineering Summit 2023 is designed to bring together decision makers holding a senior or emerging leadership role. These leaders will gather to elevate their leadership skills, develop their knowledge across the key issues impacting the industry, and find solutions to the challenges they’re facing.
Attendees will include:
- C-suite and senior executives with a background in engineering
- Project directors, managers and leaders
- Heads of engineering
- Asset managers
- Construction managers
- Quality assurance
- Process engineers
- Senior engineers
From industries including:
- Civil , mechanical and industrial engineering
- Design and engineering firms
- Architecture & planning
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM)
- Construction and infrastructure
- Road, Rail and Transport
If you’d like to become a sponsor, exhibitor or speaker at Women in Engineering 2023, contact Lewis Halliday on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0) 412 678 218 to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.